Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I guess the blogosphere doesn't stop while i'm away... Damn... the world doesn't revolve around me after all... haha

I have SO many amazing posts to catch up on. Lots has been written this past week and i can't wait to get to it all. Please feel free to link in comments to your favorite thing written last week (by you or others), this will give me some sort of structure :)

Me? I had an amazing time at CPDD! I learned tons and felt incredibly privileged all week for the opportunity to go to this conference and get to meet ridiculously brilliant researchers doing terrific work in the field of substance abuse.

For now, i'll leave you with a photo of my favorite pastime from last week - while i was on break from conference meetings, of course ;)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I can't think of a better combination: academia and the beach! We will have to keep up the trend next week, as we lounge around and discuss the current state of society. Can't wait!

Radical Reminders said...

Aw Julia, I am so excited to see you next week!! However, i'm not so sure how intellectual conversations with me will be because i am just looking forward to relaxing and taking a break from thinking smarty thoughts :o) hehehehe BUT, i am SO psyched to see you again!!!!!!